The Free Worlding project is carried out by SC Free Worlding Club SRL (certified specialist in guided tours) with the following identification data: CUI: 24979438, Nr. Reg.: J40 / 692/2009, Address: Sos Alexandria nr. 9, sector 5, Bucharest, Romania
and our travel agency SC Adventure Unfiltered SRL, having the following identification data: CUI: 40850370. Nr. Reg. J40 / 4039/2019, Address: street Gheorghe Ioachim nr. 5, lot 1, room 5, sector 5, Bucharest, Romania, Tour operator license: 1842 / 07.05.2019, insurance policy no. BN000001270 valid until 02.04.2020
Please read carefully this section of “Terms and Conditions” before booking the package of travel services you have chosen. By signing a package sale agreement with us you implicitly accept the entire set of terms and conditions, both in their current form and in a modified form as a result of the change in domestic policies or the Romanian legislation in force.
The contract will be concluded in both English and Romanian, with the reference being the contract concluded in Romanian and the possible litigation to be settled by the Romanian legislation in force.
Contracting of services
The contract is signed directly between the tourist and the Adventure Unfiltered travel agency. After you choose the package that suits you best, the next step is to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Also, you can call us at +40761.896.881 (9am- 8pm / UTC + 2h). Together with you, we will agree upon the date of your arrival in Romania. The details and schedule of each package can be found in the description of each event. Once all the details have been established, you will need to provide us with your complete and accurate data in order to be able to sign the contract with the travel agency and to complete all the necessary formalities. The correctness and precision of the data provided will belong to you, and all legal repercussions in the event of litigation arising from the misstatement of the supply data will directly concern you. At the time of signing the contract, you will have to pay an advance for the reservation. If due to various reasons of third parties (local suppliers of tourist services with which we collaborate within the programs developed) certain tourist objectives mentioned in the program may not be reached, we reserve the right to replace them with alternatives without affecting the quality of the tourist service. In the case of a change in the package price, the price you will have to pay will be the one written in the contract by the time it was signed, and this change will not affect you.
We only organize private tours on request for groups of foreigners with a minimum of 5 people and a maximum of 50 people depending on the tourist packages displayed on the website. Just choose one of our packages and let us know your participation. We arrange accommodation in any city for the night before the trip, and we can pick you from any city of Romania. Tour departure is at 7:00-8:00 in the morning, the time you will be picked up by our guides with the mini-van or bus from the hotel parking lot where we will book your room. Supplementing the number of tour participants can be made at least 7 days before the event. For booking it is necessary to announce your participation at least 4-5 months before during the summer time (June-September) and at least 3 months in advance in the off-season (October – May). We are not responsible for possible delays or cancellations of airline companies, this being not included in the package. Thus, traveling to Bucharest, Romania will be on your own costs.
Besides the tourist services included in the package we can help you with the following additional services by paying extra charges:
– Additional accommodation, depending on the number of extra nights you need from landing in Romania and until the start of the tour
– Transfer from and to the airport
– Guided tours in Bucharest if time and staff are available
– Short guided tours of 1 day on short distances outside Bucharest (example: Bran Castle, Peles Castle etc.)
– Booking airline tickets for visiting Romania
– Permanent support in choosing the best options for your trip to Romania (free of charge)
General Rules of Behavior
– During the carry-out of the program all participants must adopt a correct behavior and strictly follow the advice of the accompanying guides.
– It is forbidden to smoke and drink alcohol inside the means of transport throughout the journey. Any deviation is sanctioned by canceling your trip.
– As far as baggage is concerned, we ensure that only one piece of hand baggage per participant is provided during the tour.
– It is forbidden to strike and injure the guides or any other participant in the trip. Any deviation is sanctioned by canceling your trip.
– Alcoholic beverages will be consumed in moderation at the meals of the program.
– It is forbidden to use narcotic substances of any nature, including legal mild drugs in various states. Any deviation is sanctioned by canceling your trip.
– We reserve the right to refuse access to trips to any person suffering from an infectious disease.
– Occupation of seats in the mini-van is done according to the advice of the guides. All important decisions during the trip will be taken by them, and all participants will follow their recommendations unanimously.
– It is forbidden to take any action that may endanger the personal life or the participants in the trip.
– For the convenience of other participants, access of pets to the trips is forbidden.
– Due to the way certain programs are carried out, the participation of people with physical disabilities may be impossible, and eventual participation will endanger the life of the person. For cases like this, please let us know in advance so that we can analyze the situation and find out the best solutions.
– Children under 18 must be accompanied by an adult. For children requiring a car seat we can also provide this item.
– All tourists have the obligation to comply with the daily schedule set by the guides. Possible exceptions to the established daily schedule may only be made with their agreement.
Assignment of the tourist services contract
If the tourist cannot participate in the tourist trip, he may assign the contract (if possible) to a third person who fulfills all the conditions applicable to the contracted tourist package with the obligation to notify the Agency in writing at least 7 days before the departure date. Between the tourist who cannot participate in the contracted tourist trip (the transferor), the third person (the transferee) and the travel agency (debtor divested) are to conclude an assignment contract regarding the package of services contracted and divested.
Also, for trips that require special conditions such as obtaining tourist visa, these will be taken into account for the assignment of the contract (subcontract). The responsibility for signing the assignment contract is, as the case may be, either to the transferor or to the transferee, and never to the travel agency (the ceded debtor). In this case the Travel Agency cancels the contract with the tourist who assigns the contract and signs another contract with the new tourist. The tour operator who gives away his package of touristic services as well as the transferee are both responsible and in charge for the payment of the travel and for any additional costs arise in the event of the transfer.
PROCESSING AND PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
Processing of personal data by Free Worlding Club SRL & Adventure Unfiltered SRL
For Free Worlding Club and Adventure Unfiltered data confidentiality is an essential component. Our data protection policy and practices focus on the proper and legal processing and storage of personal information, and on the confidentiality, integrity and availability of the information in accordance with the regulations in force.
Our tourism agency processes and stores personal data in the EU and is able to demonstrate at all times compliance with European Union law and the principles set forth in this document.
Principles for the protection of personal data
- Personal data processing will be done in a legal, fair and transparent manner;
- The collection of personal data will only be done for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes, and the data will not be further processed in a manner incompatible with those purposes;
- The collection of personal data will be appropriate, relevant and limited to the information required for the purpose of the processing;
- Personal data will be accurate and, where necessary, updated;
- All necessary steps will be taken to ensure that incorrect data is erased or corrected without delay;
- Personal data will be kept in a form that allows identification of the person concerned and for a period no longer than the one in which personal data is processed;
- All personal data will be kept confidential and stored in a manner that provides the necessary security;
- Personal data will not be shared with third parties
- Individuals have the right to request access to, personal data, rectification and erasure of data, mitigation or restriction of data processing as well as data portability.
Personal data means any information that may be related to an identified or identifiable individual (subject person). Personal data includes all types of direct or indirect information (that is, used in connection with other data) related to the subject, such as name, date of birth, addresses, CNP, CI series, e-mail addresses, telephone, etc.
Collection of personal data and purpose of collection
The data we collect is required for the issue of tax documents and includes the following in accordance with the applicable law:
– name, surname, telephone, identity card copy, passport copy, postal address
Personal purchaser’s information may also be provided to the General Prosecutor’s Office, the Police, the courts and other competent authorities of the State, on the basis of and within the limits of the legal provisions and as a result of expressly formulated requests.
Security of processing
We will process the data safely, apply and maintain appropriate technical measures to protect your personal data against accidental or unlawful destruction or loss, unauthorized alteration, disclosure or unauthorized access, especially when processing involves the transmission of data over a network as well as against any other form of illegal processing. Customer data is not saved in server databases, the only purpose for which is the issuance of tax documents, service contracts, and proprietary statements required by the tax regulations in force.
In the event of a security breach, which may be an accident, loss of data or unauthorized access, we will inform the authorities represented in Romania by A.N.S.P.D.C.P. (The National Supervisory Authority for Personal Data Processing) within 72 hours of the discovery of the security breach.
Access and rectification or deletion of personal data
Customers have the right to request at any time access to, rectification, erasure or restriction of the processing of data collected by us. To help us keep up-to-date personal information, we recommend users to inform us of any change or discrepancy. To modify your personal information to obtain information about the time period for which Free Worlding Club intends to retain personal data or other personal data inquiries, including their final deletion from our records, please contact us by phone +40740096447. The only data stored in accordance with the legislation in force will remain those on the tax documents drawn up, the service contracts and the declarations at your own risk.
Customers have the right to file a complaint about the processing of their personal data. All questions and complaints will be processed by us in a timely manner and in accordance with our internal procedures.
In the unlikely event that clients have suffered damages due to personal data privacy violations and Free Worlding Club did not address the complaint properly, customers have the opportunity to send a complaint to the superior authority.
Data protection notices can be sent by phone at +40740096447
Changes to this policy
This policy can be updated as a result of changes in the relevant legislation. If changes are made to the client, the notice will be notified before the changes take effect.
In force since: 24 May 2018
Emergency phone available 24/24: +40761.896.881
Free Worlding Romania TEAAM