About our adventure in Danube Delta
In order to truly understand the complexity of the Danube Delta, it is not enough to read these words, but you have to visit this vast wilderness, to take a kayak trip amid tangled mangrove canals and peaceful lakes and to listen to the nature’s sounds while strolling along the wild river banks. Only then you will realize the richness of this Romanian natural treasure, so called the birds and fish heaven.
An ecosystem so important, we have to preserve it for the generations to come in the same shape it is nowadays.
Here you will get to see all the Europe’s wetland plant species, which create a diverse array of habitats: natural floating islands, seasonally submerged riverbank mangroves and reeds, marine and river sand dune ecosystems and salt pans. This area is the most important resting place for the migratory birds between tropical and arctic regions, five of the main migration routes merging here.
The most exotic ecosystem in Europe with over 1830 plant species, 2440 insect species, 320 birds, 133 fish, 91 mollusks, 44 mammals, 11 reptiles and 10 amphibian species. Many of them are unique to this place and are protected for their global importance.
There are 15 seats available in double and single kayaks (seats will be reserved in order of subscriptions).
This tour was thought to be suited to anyone over 18 years old.
The tracks are easy and no previous kayaking experience is required.
All kayaks and safety equipment are brought by our team: kayak, paddle, float vest, spray-deck, waterproof bag, tent, isoprene, sleeping bag.
You will be constantly accompanied and assisted by 2 or 3 experienced Free Worlding guides.
We invite you to one of the greatest adventures of Free Worlding Romania!
Amazing Danube Delta
* 09:00 - We’ll start by doing the paddle training safely. Participants will receive waterproof bags for kayaking the personal luggage and equipment we offer. Every participant in this tour will carry his luggage and food in the kayak. After all these preparations, we will say goodbye to civilization and we will set out on the Danube towards Uzlina. During the day we take breaks for relaxation, photo sessions, snacks. After 15 km we will stop and, after we unload the luggage from the kayak
* In the evening we camp in the middle of nature – tents, hammocks, stars
* We will travel with the kayaks on the most remote canals, where we will surely have the opportunity to admire the wild beauties of the Delta
* After a long day we reach the shores of the Black Sea!
* In the evening we camp on the beach surrounded by stars and waves
Wild beaches of Black Sea
* We prepare breakfast, prepare sandwiches for lunch, gather the camp and leave
* We cross back from the heart of Delta to hidden and lovely places. Here we will be able to admire many birds
* We continue back to the next camping place. We spend a relaxing evening around the fire
The Way Back Home
* This is where our trip ends
* We make friends on Facebook, take selfies, make fun hashtags
* Transfer back to the hotel
We can offer you this tour in many variants and with multiple destinations. We can also customize the tour depending on the number of days you have available. It can be between 3 and 7 days.
What is included in the price:
- All the activities presented above
- 2 or 3 professional tour guides (English speaker)
- Picnic in nature
- Water, food, fruits
- Anti-mosquito product
- Camping nights during the tour
- Transfer from and to the hotel
- Our Adventure-Minivans for the entire duration of the adventure – fuel included.
- Complete equipment – kayak, paddle, float vest, spray-deck, waterproof bag, tent, isoprene, sleeping bag
- Tax to access to the Danube Delta
What is not included in the price:
- Airport transfers
- Flight tickets
- Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages
- Other personal spending
- sun protection cream
- warm clothes for the evening
- changing clothes
- We can organize this tour from March to November.
- The tracks are easy and NO PREVIOUS KAYAKING EXPERIENCE IS REQUIRED