Danube Delta is a unique space, named the queen of ecotourism in Europe. Step into a wonderful adventure into a place where the on-going cycle of life and death is manifested, in a landscape that is constantly changing, showing the ephemeral and organic nature of all things; only the energy of life and nature is in a perpetual joyful playing, and at each moment water and earth become the living composite for new creations.
The Danube Delta is pure nature, spreading over an area of approx. 5000 km2, part of the UNESCO World Heritage Site, accommodating 25 types of ecosystems, numerous plants and animals on the verge of extinction (over 5500 species), protected by law.
If you want to discover the unique magic of the wild beaches of Black Sea, then it is time to try this 2-days escape. A unique experience that the Danube Delta and the Black Sea offers to lovers of nature or those who want a unique experience in Romania.
The Romanian Black Sea secluded hide places are only good for relaxation. Wild areas, true oasis of tranquility, will provide us with the necessary time to escape from everyday life.
It is 8 o’clock in the morning and we are ready for 2 days of relaxation on the wild beaches of the Black Sea. We’re looking for that special place, where we can be alone with the sea, and where the stars are best seen during the night. We mount the tents and then we can explore the beach or swim into the Black Sea.
There are no hotels, shops or restaurants in the area. In these isolated places there is only nature, sand and waves. However, this will not prevent us from having all the necessary comfort adapted to the place where we are. We will enjoy cold snacks with selected products, a mobile shower, sleeping in the tent on comfortable mattresses, perfect sunbeds for relaxing on the beach, hot coffee made in the camping bottle and plenty of sunshine. We will deal with all these aspects so that the comfort of the two days is assured.
We also have a surprise for you both before arriving on the wild beaches and leaving them. We will stop at a well-known fishery where you can find the most delicious fish dishes and where you can optionally enjoy the first day breakfast and the next day’s dinner.
What is included in the price:
- 2 accompanying guides throughout the whole adventure period
- Authorization for the Danube Delta access for individual persons and cars
- Complete camping equipment: tent, individual sleeping mat, sleeping bag, lounge chair, mobile shower
- Consumables: insect protection, shower gel, shampoo, toothpaste and daily toiletries, sunscreen cream
- 4 cold picnics with plenty of food – 2 in the first day, 2 in the second day
- Transport with our minivans for the entire duration of the adventure, fuel included.
What is not included in the price:
- Other occasional personal expenses
- Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages
- The two meals at the fishery – breakfast in the first day, dinner in the second day
- We can organize this tour from May to September.
- The tour can be customized depending on the number of days you have available.