If you have traveled to Romania and have a day off, we invite you to a relaxing tour that will definitely disconnect you from the busy schedule of business meetings and reveal some of the hidden miracles of Romania. We’ve selected for you 3 tourist attractions that are brought together to create the ambience needed for a successful day.
Slanic Prahova Salt Mine & Lacerta Winery
• The second stop of the day is at the Lacerta Winery. South of the Romanian Carpathians, on the same 45th parallel as famous Toscana or Bordeaux, there’s a place with wet springs and long, dry, sunny autumns. It’s a place where fertile and clean soils are recognized by the small lizards speeding around. If you stop at Dealu Mare to admire the breathtaking beauty of the vineyards and smell the fresh air, you might encounter the living proof of these fine lands for a few seconds, the lizards. In 2011, lizards borrowed their Latin name, to multi-awarded world class wines: Lacerta. We will taste 6 of the most famous varieties of wine of the winery and we will serve a delicious lunch that will highlight its aroma
The Bellu Manor Museum
• Before returning to Bucharest, for the evening to be perfect, we can stop by a place very dear to us, where every time we enjoy the most delicious dishes. Lady Ralu’s Mansion (Conacul Domnitei Ralu) is one of the great surprises of Romania, so we’ve decided to offer you a place where you can enjoy a wonderful glass of wine, bohemian food, and a breathtaking panorama. The mansion remembers us of a little corner of the sun kissed Tuscany. It has a history of over 90 years, but was only recently rediscovered and turned into a family business, after years of being abandoned and unkempt
• Return to Bucharest and hotel transfer
What is included in the price:
- Wine tasting (6 different wine types) and lunch
- 2 professional tour guides
- English guided tours for the entire period
- Transfer from and to the hotel in Bucharest
- Transport with our minivan for the entire duration of the adventure- fuel included
What is not included in the price:
- Dinner at Lady Ralu’s Mansion (approx. 20 euros/person)
- Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages
- Entrance tickets
- Other personal spending
- Photo & video tax
- Sometimes, some of the places we intend to visit may be closed at that time. But don’t worry. We have prepared tourist attractions at least as interesting as the previous ones.
- We can organize this tour all year long.
- The tour can be customized depending on the number of days you have available.